If reservations are changed or cancelled the following fees apply:
- Within 30 days of due arrival date the 50% deposit is forfeited
- Within 14 days of due arrival date 100% of the total amount is forfeited
- All Cancelations must be received in writing via email
- In response you will receive and email confirmation of your cancelation.
- All prices quoted include GST and Arte subject to availability and change
- No Pets allowed without prior permission or full damage deposit will be forfeited
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere onboard the vessel, non compliance may result in forfeit of damage deposit and additional cleaning fees
The Lilypad Group operates in accordance with all NSCV regulations as well as the Laws and regulations of both NSW Roads and Maritime Services and Australian Maritime Safety Authority. As such The Lilypad Group reserves the right to postpone your booking should it become aware that extreme or unsafe weather conditions are forecast for your booking date. If the Lilypad group is forced to alter your booking date due to the aforementioned unsafe weather conditions you will be offered the chance to change your booking date or a full refund.
The Lilypad Group reserves the right to charge the full $800 damage deposit at it’s discretion as the realist of damages caused during a booking.
Maritime laws for use of self drive tender
All guest will undergo a safety and operation briefing prior using the self drive tender. Guests agree to operate tender in accordance with NSW maritime laws. It is the guests responsibility to read the Tender Operation Handbook located on Lilypad and operate the vessel in accordance with this.
It is illegal to operate a vessel in NSW waters with a blood alcohol level above .05.
Responsible consumption of alcohol
Guests are aware that when onboard Lilypad there are heightened risks associated with the marine environment. Whilst The Lilypad Group provides alcohol onboard free of charge, guests are responsible to practice responsible consumption of alcohol at all times whilst onboard. Excessive alcohol consumption is not allowed and may result in termination of your stay. The Lilypad group does not allow or condone intoxicated operation of a vessel and abides by all maritime Laws, it is the guests responsibility to also abide by these laws.